Monday, August 29, 2011

4:25am


I am kissing a plastic baby doll this very second. Dot decided that sleep was not on the agenda for tonight and has been wide awake since 11:45pm. Everyone always tells you the sleep issues work themselves out by now. I could understand a bad night every once in awhile, but my gal makes this a regular thing. Granted tonight is more extreme than usual, but damn, I'm tired. Like feel it in your bones tired. We have to "get up" for work in an hour. Lame. We have tried EVERYTHING to encourage better sleeping habits. From the tame to the extreme. Tonight though, I blame ice tea. We went over to Dan's mom's for dinner and hang out time and needless to say, Dot had a few glasses of the iced goodness. Thanks Laura. Me too I suppose. I poured the first watered down sippy cup. I only intended for her to have half a cup or so, but I think innocent enablers were bullied into refilling the cup by a screeching, almost toddler.



I really wish she looked like this right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment